Your Trusted Partner for Home Inspections
Member of the TMLS
My Guarantee: Home Inspection within 3 days of booking when time is critical and online report emailed within 24 hours.
A Real Estate Agent provides knowledge and expertise when navigating the complex process of buying or selling a home. Part of that complex process is helping the home buyer or seller find a dependable and thorough home inspector. That’s why building strong relationships with real estate agents is important to Hilltop Home Inspections. As your trusted partner for home inspections, we can work together to reduce the fears of our clients and provide peace of mind to move forward.
Hilltop Home Inspections provides quality, comprehensive pre-purchase as well as pre-listing home inspections and radon testing. As an experienced and licensed home inspector, I realize that time is of the essence in real estate transactions. You can count on me to:
- Respond immediately to home inspection requests.
- Offer a quick and easy way to schedule a home inspection via my online calendar.
- Inspect a home within 3 days of booking when time is critical.
- Email a detailed report within 24 hours of the home inspection being completed.
- Understand communication is key when informing the client what are major issues vs. general maintenance.
- Be a trusted partner that provides a fast turnaround time to help buyers close quickly and to help sellers list quickly.
My detailed home inspection reports are clear, concise and are created using state of the art technology. Once the home inspection is completed, I will email you and the client a highly visual and detailed report within 24 hours that includes:
- Built-in Agent Tools including automated Repair Request Builder.
- A table of contents and summary that is easy to navigate and user-friendly.
- Checklists, detailed descriptions and digital photos of any defects or safety issues found.
- A mobile-friendly view so that you can easily view from your mobile device.
- A link to the online report as well as a pdf making it easy to share with other interested parties.
I recommend that you and the buyer or seller attend the inspection so that I can inform and educate you in person on the home’s condition. If you are unable to attend, the report I create will provide the level of detail you need to understand the condition of the property. I am also happy to have a conference call to discuss my findings.
Hilltop Home Inspections can provide a top to bottom view that gives you and your clients’ peace of mind. As a home inspector, a real estate agent’s referral is my best compliment and I look forward to being a partner you can trust. Contact me for more information or to schedule an appointment. Visit my Rates page for more information on costs.