If you want sell your home, a Pre-Listing Home Inspection can reveal issues that need to be addressed before listing your home. Furthermore, you can fix the issues before they are found by prospective buyers. Our Pre-Listing Home Inspection gives you a top to bottom view of your home’s condition and peace of mind to move forward with listing your home.
Your Pre-Listing Home Inspection
- Inspecting the basement, roof, exterior and other major areas
- Reviewing all of the systems such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, insulation, ventilation and structural
- Alerting you to health and safety risks
- Helping you save money by avoiding a loss or delay in the sale of your home
- Providing the details you need to make informed decisions
Our Home Inspections take anywhere from 2 to 5 hours, depending on the size and condition of the home. You can attend the home inspection so that you can be informed in person on the home’s condition. If you cannot attend, the report will have the level of detail you need to understand the condition of the home. Also, you can have a phone call with our home inspector to discuss the report.
A detailed report is emailed within 24 hours of the home inspection. It includes checklists, descriptions and digital photos of any issues found. In addition, our home inspector’s job is not finished until you understand all of the information in the report.
Schedule Your Home Inspection
Our home inspector gives you a top to bottom view of your home’s condition and peace of mind to move forward with listing your home. Contact our home inspector or schedule your home inspection using our online calendar.